Have you ever experienced a lonely night watch on a sailboat? The moonlight shining on stormy dark waters, with all the thoughts spinning through your head? (Detail view from the painting "Run to the sea")
About this artwork
- Available in these sizes, including a border for easy framing
- A3 / (11.7" x 16.5") Edition of 50
- A2 / (16.5" x 23.4") Edition of 25
- A1 / (23.4” x 33.3”) Edition of 10
- Framed with FSC-certified Wood in Oak Veneer, Painted Black or White styles.
- Supplied with a signed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- Presented on acid-free, archival textured cotton German Etching Giclée paper , from Hahnemühle the world's oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon neutral , sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- Express Global Delivery with tracked & insured shipping
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched within 3-5 days working days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 4 days to the UK/Europe, in 2 to 5 days to North America and 5 to 7 days for Australia/New Zealand. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Our printing company is 100% carbon neutral and all our packaging is environment friendly. Everything is either recyclable or biodegradable and that includes the stickers, tape, compostable bubble wrap as well as the frame edge protectors used.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. More information here.